To those who fear color
Yes? Can I help you? What you looking at?
Is there something on my shirt?
What you scowling at?
Can't be the color of my skin?
Thought we're way through with that.
It's the 21st century honey,
Let's drop the tit for tat.
We're all just people,
Difference is overrated.
What's the use in your hatred?
Stop frowning, your wrinkles speak energy wasted.
Don't take side with Satan.
Can't you see the beauty in the diversity fated?
Color is culture translated.
It's creation of greatness.
Together as one, no one's graded.
In a never ending circle somehow we're related.
Be persuaded in God we're all celebrated.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To those who fear color by Jen Eva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath