to where the river flows
to where the river flows love knows to where it might go for when it kisses the evening snow heart's are filled with silver and gold not to see the shimmer of light until you hold some one tight when will she know she is miss right until she sees that mystic night when the love starts to flow like the river of gold until they unite they will never grow old until this north wind starts to blow down the river it will go waiting for that evening snow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (to where the river flows by Fredrick McDonald )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...