To write is a challenge, But to understand the writer is a mystery
Right now I am writing history
Amongst a million other writers
But what makes me different
from that never ending million?
Every word has a meaning, has
it's background, I, on the hand don't.
Just a meaningless word, nothing more
But a word it is, nothing less
To write is a challenge
But to understand the writer is a mystery.
Right. Write only with the mind and heart.
So powerful, So strong, So moving.
Today, Tomorrow a never ending cycle.
Today becomes history when tomorrow becomes today.
So right now I am writing history
But tomorrow it becomes forgotten
It will not be forgotten if the writer has a mystery to solve, so to write is a challenge but to understand the writer is a mystery.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To write is a challenge, But to understand the writer is a mystery by lady simple )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Libra Scale, Kewayne Wadley
- To Kill Another Man, Randy McClave
- the sun left a souvenir, signed and ever.., Mandolyn ...
- A Birdlime., Tony Adah
- Cycle, Shannon Malone
- The Little cat., Tony Adah
- Time Away, Larry Ninas
- A Wish, Muhammad Shafi Lone
- The telling Effect of Visual Spell, rajendran muthiah
- Inwards Bound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi