I look for you Anywhere and everywhere, What is the true story You're talking about? I love you and I miss you At the same time, You are my poem, my flower, My love, my pride, and my present, You are my true words Which I rely on, My poems are yours, You are my garden that I pick my pretty flowers from, so I find you I will let fly with me To where the kingdom of love is.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To You by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi