Today is the first day
Today is the last day
But a truth blooms, in every search 'Today'!
Today is the first day of life yet to come
first day is to celebrate and welcome
To plan the life -time left
Play hundred percent to get the best outcome.
On the first day, there is no time to be lazy
Sad, sick and crazy
Sow the seeds of love, friendship and mission,
A golden day, a field full of daffodils and daisy.
Today is the last day of a Bygone Age
for gratitude, forgiveness and farewell
we may be just a breath away, to quit the stage
to complete and some up our life's works, to leave a mark, an ongoing trail.
Today is the last and first day
There is no time for hatred or settling a score
It is to mine the golden ore
each 'Today' is an exciting luminous day.
TD. Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today by TD. Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu