Our hope is in The Great “I AM”, Jesus Christ, The Risen Lamb,
The Eternal Self-existent One, Jesus Christ, God’s Eternal Son,
Our hope in God, day to day, as Jesus Christ leads all the way,
The Lord, Who led the exodus, today, lovingly directs all of us.
Just as The Lord God raised up, Moses, for the Israeli Exodus,
The Savior raises up men of faith, in this present Age of Grace,
Moving the very heart of man, for God’s Purpose and His Plan,
Just as The Lord delivered Israel, salvation for all, is God’s Will.
As God worked in Moses’ life, He works through those in Christ,
Even though Moses had to flee, God used his life for all to see,
God’s Power and His Purpose, as He still does, with each of us,
This as we’re use in God’s Plan, to reach the heart of every man.
God’s Eternal Plan and Design, is not hindered by fears or time,
As He used Moses after forty years, despite all of Moses’ fears.
Displaying power in his humility, is what He does in you and me,
As we humbly serve God’s Son, Who, came to die for everyone.
The God of Moses today hears, our cry in all our trials and fears,
The Lord remembers that our life, was redeemed by Jesus Christ,
So God acknowledges each of us, as we serve the Savior Jesus,
Delivered from sin by Christ Jesus, this, through today’s Exodus.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today’s Exodus by Bob Gotti )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(18 June 1945)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Lonely Road, Alexander Onoja
- Happy Birthday Lord, Ron Baratono
- I Truly Do, Michael P. McParland
- I Still Love You, Michael P. McParland
- I Pray For You, Michael P. McParland
- Pangako, Jesus James Llorico
- I Only Have Eyes, Michael P. McParland
- Jessica Dances, Eleanor Farjeon
- I Need Your Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- I Need You (More Than You Know), Michael P. McParland