Together We Wish
The first star which appears in the morning.
Smack a smile upon my face.
You are in my thoughts.
Your smile I want to kiss.
Your lips are what I bought.
I take my time.
When I look deep into your eyes.
I love the surprise.
I see more in the expression on your face.
As what a butterfly color its wings in the skies.
By your touch the flowers bloom.
The stars start to shine as they rise with the moon.
Together, we stare.
We watch her subside in the sky.
Together, we blow a wish kiss to the moon.
Together, we wink a kiss to receive a wish.
She shines to sparkle with the brightest of lights.
Even on the darkest of nights.
Will she surrender the love we want in a spoon.
Together, we surrender.
Our love in a wishful room.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Together We Wish by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad