Babalola Augustine Adeola
one, two... But only one and only one,
until the story ends as one.
We chant as one,
doing the dance as one
walking together in different directions as one.
And our blood flowed out at a time.
The bird flies with two wings to arrive at a point.
One eye is a punishment,
two wife is chaotic...
Babalola Augustine Adeola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Togetherness by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
- Grandma's Hands, Angela K Brown
- For the Colored Girl, Angela K Brown
- Dark Skin, Angela K Brown
- Na Na, Angela K Brown
- Among The Nations, Richard Provencher
- Rest, Thomas Plotz
- No one can beat, hasmukh amathalal
- Football Rally, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vegas Bikes, Angela K Brown
- Hip Hop Bird, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns