Edward Kofi Louis
The muse of life,
Distressed and helpless!
Like a sheep without a shepherd;
But, Tolmai your friend will guide you on,
Till you meet the river! !
Because, your lover is there waiting for you.
Tolmai, Mali, mail, Ali, to, tail, mat, Tom, am;
For the worse!
In spite of the measures put in place,
And, to curb the situation.
With historical lessons to learn;
With the help of Tolmai your friend,
Facing the Facts around you today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tolmai by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry