Tom Zart's = MEN CAN’T HELP BUT BE MEN!
It doesn't matter whatever their title
Men can't help but be men.
Some are better some are far worse
As they battle their weakness for sin.
Some triumph by goodness, servitude and faith
Others fall short because of ignorance, greed and hate.
Some realize their misdeeds and pray to repent
Where fools never change till it's past too late.
Thank Heaven for men who are eager to serve
Who labor for others and submit to God's will.
They depend on faith and its reliance on truth
To justify their blessings, glorify and fulfill.
By God’s Poet
Most Published Poet On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tom Zart's = MEN CAN’T HELP BUT BE MEN! by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)