RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rising into the atmosphere of lightening strikes,
accomplishing only the impossible as I walk
tantalizingly towards a walkway of tomorrow's dreams.
Encompassing hopes in the entire picture of what I am
seeing in this lonely journey of peaceful recrimination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow's Walkway by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Emmanuel George Cefai
(12th March 1955)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Russell Edson
(22 March 1941 -)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- how ridiculous is this..., Mandolyn ...
- Be careful child before you fall, Mark Heathcote
- have it your way homeboy, Mandolyn ...
- Advance New Year 2015 Wishes (in a pessi.., Dr John Celes
- B. Day, Nassy Fesharaki
- shape shift this, my fearless phantom, Mandolyn ...
- Dear Dad ..... [a PARODY; HUMOR; SHORT; .., Bri Edwards
- Just Sex..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Woman And Time..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR