Sylvia from Holland
Too many questions
Im wondering can you tell me is this life worth living while Im
living now, is any of these questions worth asking why?
And all my speculations of my past of who I am is the truth,
or am I wasting time.
The more I go deeper in this world below the more I get life to know.
Sylvia from Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too many questions by Sylvia from Holland )
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns