Too quick not to misunderstand!
Be not a fictional coward,
not aiming straight towards,
the sunshine germ less boulevard,
through factual open threshold.
Be not a ignorant stranger,
a family of courageous rangers,
multitudes of modern despair,
annihilate the torturous border.
Gallop on the beating hearts,
flying with the virtual minds,
bringing of knowledge through,
space: not partial, except for sound.
Gardens of modern airphonic,
where human need no water tonic,
intelligence roots sprout manic,
excellence in straight and itallic.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too quick not to misunderstand! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro