Life is funny,
toss me into the sea,
rough me up,
knife my heart half a dozen time.
Make me run like hell for pancakes and butter,
Tasting the saltiness of the sea,
watching waves crash on me.
Kites above so low,
clouds dance like rainbows,
kissing the air as it hits my face,
watch the world spin in hyper speed.
hold a strangers hand,
slap a tree,
see the impossible.
jump off the plane,
and make love like it's never happening again.
Life is Funny.
Why torture ourselves.
Dislocated Heart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torture Ourselves by Dislocated Heart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The One, Spiritwind Wood
- THAT HUGE BLACKOUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters