Got the moon over my left shoulder
as the sun rises on my right,
the sun says its morning
while the moon says no its night.
I’m half asleep and half awake,
but totally confused,
I wish one of them;
either the sun or the moon
would make up their mind
as to whether it is day or night.
Should I be getting up
or should I be going to bed.
Because at this moment
I am just a tad totally confused.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Totally Confused by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind Mosaics, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fire, Zimaya Nightshade
- How can, gajanan mishra
- Never Stoop, Neela Nath
- Eating Out At The Elephant Bar, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road To The Moon, Neela Nath
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra