Dr. Debasish Mridha
Touch My Love
Listen to my heart, not my voice.
Feel my mind, not my choice.
Touch my love, not my fear.
See my smile; I like to share.
Look at my mind; I am very kind.
Like a spring wind, I never mind.
I like to dance holding your hand.
You are my love; I am your land.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touch My Love by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Julia #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- The Last Vow, Tony Adah
- THE PRETTY EID (THE PRETTY DAY) يوم العيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The roadmap of reason..., Marshall Gass
- Caricature, Marshall Gass
- 33, Marshall Gass
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass
- Grey Skies, Marshall Gass
- Ceremony, Marshall Gass