Football is a game that requires a team
Scoring goals the ultimate desire
All you want to do is win
Ninety minutes when battle commences
Referee a whistle blows
Flick, kick, control the ball
Passing it to and fro
Mastering it a art of form
Who can score?
Who can win?
Every careless kick counts
So with booted foot make it count
That is what football is all about.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touchline by penny green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey