RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Towards Unknown Destinations
Speaking through tongues aflame with ideology and
idealistic schemes of writing into future horizons.
Ebbing and flowing towards destinations unknown as
yet, but will be fast tracks of novel existence in
Taking robust exhilaration and counting on it's
exuberation to thrill generations yet to come.
Never falling behind barrels of nothingness,
because life is being lived to it's fullest every
single solitary moment it is thought of.
Singly portraying themes of tomorrow, showing off
scenes being written within this second, as you
miss it's meaning right here and now.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Towards Unknown Destinations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- THIS AUTUMN, Satish Verma
- खुशियाँ गौने से पहले ही... (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Fish Remains, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Is Still Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Nwng2(Simangnisim), Swrji Basumatary
- Tuniapali Tracks On, Pintu Mahakul
- अपने तसव्वुर में जीने दे और (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Life Is Good and Not Always Bad, Rohit Sapra
- Reciprocity, Valsa George
- The Spring After Him, Asma Riaz Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)