Janine Alyssa Navarro
Trace him, chase him
through his evident sneakers.
The streets are quiet,
his pulse races; it’s a give-away!
Wait in a room,
then slip fluidly into the night.
Get gone, be gone
before lights rise to wakefulness.
Kill him, kill him,
he’s out to kill before the morning shine.
Stab his throat
until air turns to spurting blood.
Murder him, murder him
turn him into your victim.
Hide your face;
you are unknown, you don’t exist.
Floating above us all,
be the killer of killers.
You were his sole weakness,
kill him before he becomes yours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trace by Janine Alyssa Navarro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Potential Enemy, Tony Adah
- Egun gun, Le Masquerade, Birgitta Heikka
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal