Traces of creepy memories
When complete darkness veiled your heart
and you decided to leave me apart
tearing my chapter from your emotional book
wearing makeup to keep the wild look
your amazing eyes had a steely glint
your adorable features revealed no hint
Could your rough thoughts be confronted?
Could your tough attitude be conquered?
I was a crazy explorer in your gloomy nights
just a stubborn challenger chasing my missing rights
having no clue to reach your mysterious ocean
lost on an isolated shore but still had a notion
to find a dim light in your foggy mind
Did you have a stony heart or was I fully blind?
Vague questions were drifted away like feathers in air
no answers could make them land in a broken affair
What I saw on my way were traces of creepy memories
leaving their marks on the dusk of severe agonies
I took risks for a journey thinking it was adventurous
but giving in to your harsh manner might be infectious
I was fighting for a dull soul without any intention of quitting
when fate proved how losing an iron heart was a happy ending
Amgad Samy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Traces of creepy memories by Amgad Samy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- The victory of peace and truth., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Festival for unity(Republic -Day Celebra.., Aftab Alam
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- Attempts for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE GREAT UNKNOWN - Determined the world, sEaN nOrTh
- A Small Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Corrective body for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- ~Red Lights~, E Nigma
- I Am Happy To Walk Home Alone Slowly, Shalom Freedman