R. K. Hart
Tradie and His Lady.
He was just a tradie,
And she was just his little lady.
His work was with his hands,
Loving him was part of her plans.
He worked for her security,
She loved with purity.
He provides for her welfare,
His needs her only care.
He built a house they lovingly, the nest,
She recognizes she is blessed.
He understands he too has a treasure,
Her love comes beyond measure.
R. K. Hart 2/5/2013
R. K. Hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tradie and His Lady. by R. K. Hart )
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra