As before Christmas
we brought a fresh tree,
as we decorate them,
as pretty and colorful
as we can.
We loved to put some shiny stuff
to pop the color
and put some red carpet
under the Christmas tree
with some gifts.
Christ was born.
Time for Christmas time.
We hide our special gifts for them
And if they found them
They will open the gift
as the very last gift
Winter is done, -
we plant out tree in memory
of our first tree.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tradition by Sandria Boroff )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov