Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
Transformative, Illusive & Subversive Clouds
Clouds are transformative, illusive &subversive
In a school of poetry
Our poetry used to play truant
Our poetry used to play movies and peep theatres
Surely illusive, transformative &subversive a school of poetry
Clouds transformative, illusive &subversive
really used to exist
It's certain clouds are illusive, subversive and transformative
sometime metamorphosed into every possibilities
but no probabilities.
Poet Other Poems
- ' tomorrowed' is a...............'
- ' ထိတ္လန္႔တုန္လႈပ္မိ၏။ဤေလာက။အႏွိဳင္းမဲ့ ...
- ႊ ႊ ့ The Wonder Insti...
- 2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics...
- 5 gems for your life- a poetics of life ...
- A Conceptual Jartaka
- A -21st -Century Poet
- A 21st Century Reality
- A Bicycle Through A Transparent Glass In...
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum...
- A Budget or Bud-jet
- A cartoon's speech
- A City of The Old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.