Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
Traumatic Truth In A Tree
Innocence building up with insecure pursuit of isolated identity globalised by hope and ambition
Green green grass of home plasticized by systematised illusive care
Of lonely planet
What you see is not authentic natural greens but bright pretencious green of dysfunctional energy
Fragmented families pounded by survival actions
Only traumatic realities still exist
Poet Other Poems
- ' tomorrowed' is a...............'
- ' ထိတ္လန္႔တုန္လႈပ္မိ၏။ဤေလာက။အႏွိဳင္းမဲ့ ...
- ႊ ႊ ့ The Wonder Insti...
- 2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics...
- 5 gems for your life- a poetics of life ...
- A Conceptual Jartaka
- A -21st -Century Poet
- A 21st Century Reality
- A Bicycle Through A Transparent Glass In...
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum...
- A Budget or Bud-jet
- A cartoon's speech
- A City of The Old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.