On that night the news spread through
I would believe it not.
The monger continued forth,
and I stood there looking North,
mulling over that in which I am caught
The night was empty and the day was too,
for without you I had nothing to do.
Life was everywhere
and people were up moving,
but once I heard there wasn't a thing I could be doing.
Standing there I realised,
how could they have such lazy eyes,
and anger filled my heart,
because you were so loving and smart,
yet they couldn't see your coming demise.
With time I let it go,
and accepted how things flow,
for I know you wouldn't
want another life ruint
because you now lay low.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Traumatised by Alex Hoffmann )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soap And Skin, Edward Kofi Louis
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lard, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Road to Silence, John F. McCullagh
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur