john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
Travel Haiku - Banff, Alberta
Banff Jasper Highway
the only animal out of place
Banff is one of the most magnificent parks in the world to view wildlife, with views along the Banff-Jasper Highway affording glimpses of moose, bear, eagles, elk, big horn sheep, and mountain goat, as well as grand snowcapped peaks, electric-blue lakes, and endless forests. Wildlife is so abundant that animal tunnels have been installed under the highway to accommodate the frequent moose crossings, and elk can often be seen roaming the streets of Banff, Lake Louise, and Jasper.
Poet Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.