john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
Travel Haiku - Palace on Wheels (India)
Palace on Wheels
it is not yet the Taj Mahal
mom bends child's index finger
The Palace on Wheels, a luxury, air-conditioned train (akin to a luxe traveling hotel) , operates from Delhi weekly through winter (September to April) , passing the major fort cities in Rajasthan—Udaipur, Jodhpur, Chittorgarh, and Jaisalmer—and also pays a visit to Agra, with the incomparable Taj Mahal. The staff ensures that you are pampered, and most of the travel is at night, which leaves the days free to experience the sights and sounds of India's most exciting region.
Poet Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.