john tiong chunghoo
Travel Haiku - Palace on Wheels (India)
Palace on Wheels
it is not yet the Taj Mahal
mom bends child's index finger
The Palace on Wheels, a luxury, air-conditioned train (akin to a luxe traveling hotel) , operates from Delhi weekly through winter (September to April) , passing the major fort cities in Rajasthan—Udaipur, Jodhpur, Chittorgarh, and Jaisalmer—and also pays a visit to Agra, with the incomparable Taj Mahal. The staff ensures that you are pampered, and most of the travel is at night, which leaves the days free to experience the sights and sounds of India's most exciting region.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Haiku - Palace on Wheels (India) by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra