john tiong chunghoo
Travel Haiku - Rhapsody of the Seas
rhapsody of the seas
my bed vibrates to the tune
of ship's engine
The rhapsody of the seas cruise ship was refurbished two years back (2005) . Its maiden trip was in the Caribbean sea in 1997. The age of the ship tells because as soon as the engine is on, my bed shakes a bit. Rhapsody of the Seas now plies routes calling on ports such as Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Phuket, Hong Kong, Fukuoka, Seoul, Danang among others in the Asia Pacific.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Haiku - Rhapsody of the Seas by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans