john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
Travel Haiku - Soaking up Great Barrier Reef
corals, fishes, urchins
soaking up premier Aussie park
Summer is in full swing down under and the water's perfect for checking out the Great Barrier Reef. But ideal scuba weather means crowds, so skip the dive spots typically overrun by the day-trippers. Hop on a live-aboard dive boat for a multi-day expedition and it'll just be you, yourself, and the fish among the most beautiful and solitary coral Australia has to offer.
Poet Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.