Monk E. Biz
Travel Well my Friend
I was out by 9, I blinked and 11 was here.
Thinking of your road today, far not near.
Travel well, to the West then East,
travel well, for fun, travel in peace!
Enjoy each moment, two souls together,
Each wrote your plays, including even the weather.
Why your two worlds today in sync?
Blessed it is, to ponder that and think.
Always a reason for all that comes by,
see it divinely,
the love and perfection,
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Well my Friend by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar