RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Treasured Boxes Of Ivory
Singing a poet's song along edges of every poem, becoming the melody composed in my soul.
All the ingredients mixed together, culminating in a beautiful landscape of prose.
Going over many trials and through suffering, always being brought forward into realms of exciting poetry.
Holding every word and feeling in treasured boxes of ivory.
Never letting go of this poet's mind, thanking the dear Lord for this extra time on earth and making the most of every moment.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Boxes Of Ivory by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS IN .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Destined Lovers, Lori Palazzo
- skiing, lee fones
- Ward 8, Kyle Schlicher
- Your bracelet, Abhimanyu Singh Arha
- My Heart Song, samantha hale
- Hidden Gold, Hazel Durham
- The One, Spiritwind Wood
- THAT HUGE BLACKOUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide