RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Treasured Boxes Of Ivory
Singing a poet's song along edges of every poem, becoming the melody composed in my soul.
All the ingredients mixed together, culminating in a beautiful landscape of prose.
Going over many trials and through suffering, always being brought forward into realms of exciting poetry.
Holding every word and feeling in treasured boxes of ivory.
Never letting go of this poet's mind, thanking the dear Lord for this extra time on earth and making the most of every moment.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Boxes Of Ivory by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Final Feast, Smoky Hoss
- First Day Of School, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Return, Smoky Hoss
- A poem for a poem, Nikola Pajtic
- Candlelight, Matt Mooney
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mark R Slaughter
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow