Treasured friend, I’m glad I found you
Our friendship is a gift we share.
I can be myself around you,
Safe in your love and care.
I miss you when you’re out of sight
Our friendship bond was meant to be.
I think of you with great delight
You’re almost part of me.
Through fun and fears, play and tears,
We help each other heal and grow.
I prize our time the days, the years,
More than you can know.
The two of us a perfect blend.
I’ll cherish you my whole life through,
My dear and treasured friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Freind by lujain talib )
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The inward echo, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)