Treasured friend, I’m glad I found you
Our friendship is a gift we share.
I can be myself around you,
Safe in your love and care.
I miss you when you’re out of sight
Our friendship bond was meant to be.
I think of you with great delight
You’re almost part of me.
Through fun and fears, play and tears,
We help each other heal and grow.
I prize our time the days, the years,
More than you can know.
The two of us a perfect blend.
I’ll cherish you my whole life through,
My dear and treasured friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Freind by lujain talib )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)