How it must be to stand firm tall
as a tree.
Oh the feeling of strength, its arms unfolded
toward the sky...
They keep me safe during a day..The sound
they make at night, while wind rustles through
their leaves..Soothes me helps me dream...
The tree, oh its beauty...there it stands..
There it stands, as strength to me.
Linda Lane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tree by Linda Lane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak