Why do people cut down trees?
Trees the ones who were gifted to us
To shine our world
Trees giving us everything we need
But after they have nothing to offer
We cut it down
Not caring how it feels
Except for me
And all the other tree lover's
We can save many lives by planting a single seed
Plant today to live tomorrow
To all who loves trees
And their beauty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tree Lover by Lina farah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma