Tree Of Diamonds
The diamonds on a tree radiate their warmth,
Having flown to the summit of the earth and rain,
Having love and cherishing qualities that beat the soil.
One imagines diamonds on a clear day,
Lonely as heaven and its wastes,
Earth may house some treasures similar.
Diminishing skulls have grown and described
The teeth of the realm we call majestic;
The knights of the kingdom answer to the prayers
Of a sad dramatic age, one of the chronic habits.
Crucial circumstances inhabit the earth and soil,
Many habits are constructed and are mean to the favoured ones.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tree Of Diamonds by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Jena Crowe, you Should get a job at Wal-.., Mandolyn ...
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey