Tribute To Nelson Mandela by African Student Association
Who can love Peace like you?
who can show peace like you?
Who can tell peace like you?
Who can find peace like you?
Who can peace like you?
Who can suffer for peace like you?
Who can cry for peace like you?
Who can give respect to peace like you?
Who can be respected worldwide for peace like you?
Who can be a leader for peace?
Who can fight for peace like you?
Who can preach for peace like you?
Your exit, demise leaves us empty,
confused and perplexed.
Now we ask....
Is the next Nelson Mandela Born?
Who can be the next Nelson Mandela?
Let the Peace you advocate for
find you once more.
In the WORLD BEYOND.
Courtesy: African Student Association.
Harcourt Noble's led Administration.
Harcourt Noble's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tribute To Nelson Mandela by African Student Association by Harcourt Noble )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI