green-blue, radiant light
filters off the lagoon.
Green-blue, radiant light
reflects the waning of the day
folding into night.
All the hours of the
day converge and dissolve in
green-blue radiant light.
Sonny Rainshine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tropical Sundown by Sonny Rainshine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston