True friends are rare and precious,
Good friends, are hard to find,
Aquaintances that we have met,
Are often left behind.
Real friends, will sit and listen,
Reach out a friendly hand,
Looking for that certain one's,
Like searching through grains of sand.
Once you find that special friend,
Hold onto them real tight,
You need to know there's someone there,
To help you through the night.
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Friendship by Jayne Davies )
Did you read them?
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid