Is It Poetry
Men and women,
whom never think about
all the memories.
Butterflies in flight,
they must then become.
To die for a child.
To die the good fight.
To die for you.
To know what fear is,
despite the color of our skin.
The lonely hearts and would I.
Alone looking up at the moon.
Without the end in sight.
The lone parent whom fights,
for each child.
They are the heart of each sun.
They are the light we all feel.
They are the stars that are bright.
They are the many whom have died.
One soldier is so far away.
Looking at each picture of you.
Understanding the cost.
What are they to those few.
True Hero's greet all the rest.
As if the wind never came.
The sea and beyond the dark edge.
The edge where the light only grew.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Hero's by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith