I am truly ignored by her, the one i'd die for.
I am the one that is truly ignored.
She hates me she loves me she wants me she ignores me.
She breaks my heart she stops the bleeding
is this the love that i, ve been seeking.
Why is my heart so misleading.
Is this what my life will turn out to be.
Me giving giving and giving while you keep leaving.
Your a fool but so am i. I cannot hold this any longer.
You will be my hearts destroyer.
My heart is bleeding my ignored soul is dying.
My eyes are red and dry from crying.
My heart is angry my soul is cold
My life is ending and my soul is soon to be gone.
I'm becoming myself more and more each day.
I'm getting the urge to be alone
I will be the one in a big home ignore not loved and alone.
This is the fate of those who love like me.
Maybe I'm alone in this world because i'm trying to hard
This is the reason i feel truly ignored
James Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truly Ignored by James Davis )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- it's no surprise i'm weeping, just a lit.., Mandolyn ...
- Culmination, Angell Afinowi
- A Flowers Telling of Orpheus, Skyler Ryan
- West, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Kaitlyn, Bernard Snyder
- Old Breath, GRANT FRASER
- Saints Rising, George Egba
- Hiroshima., Tony Adah
- Sun Exposed, Prasad Natarajan
- Libra Scale, Kewayne Wadley