I am truly ignored by her, the one i'd die for.
I am the one that is truly ignored.
She hates me she loves me she wants me she ignores me.
She breaks my heart she stops the bleeding
is this the love that i, ve been seeking.
Why is my heart so misleading.
Is this what my life will turn out to be.
Me giving giving and giving while you keep leaving.
Your a fool but so am i. I cannot hold this any longer.
You will be my hearts destroyer.
My heart is bleeding my ignored soul is dying.
My eyes are red and dry from crying.
My heart is angry my soul is cold
My life is ending and my soul is soon to be gone.
I'm becoming myself more and more each day.
I'm getting the urge to be alone
I will be the one in a big home ignore not loved and alone.
This is the fate of those who love like me.
Maybe I'm alone in this world because i'm trying to hard
This is the reason i feel truly ignored
James Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truly Ignored by James Davis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma
- Chassis, Alice Cordy
- My Time On The Mountain, Orlando Belo
- A Degree of Intensity, Daniel Brick
- Oh, This Age of Self-propaganda And Publ.., Bijay Kant Dubey