I am truly ignored by her, the one i'd die for.
I am the one that is truly ignored.
She hates me she loves me she wants me she ignores me.
She breaks my heart she stops the bleeding
is this the love that i, ve been seeking.
Why is my heart so misleading.
Is this what my life will turn out to be.
Me giving giving and giving while you keep leaving.
Your a fool but so am i. I cannot hold this any longer.
You will be my hearts destroyer.
My heart is bleeding my ignored soul is dying.
My eyes are red and dry from crying.
My heart is angry my soul is cold
My life is ending and my soul is soon to be gone.
I'm becoming myself more and more each day.
I'm getting the urge to be alone
I will be the one in a big home ignore not loved and alone.
This is the fate of those who love like me.
Maybe I'm alone in this world because i'm trying to hard
This is the reason i feel truly ignored
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truly Ignored by James Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock