Cute Faces International
I looked in vain from afar
To behold a person I can Trust, but found none.
Then I looked again in zeal, to see what I can Trust, but found none.
Oh what a vain sight it has been,
then I slowly heard a still small voice
saying get up from where you are
if you want to see a person
or what you can Trust,
so I got up and came out of where I was standing
Then I saw a person whose name I recall as Faithful and True,
He said to me Hello, welcome to what you can Trust, I am The Word of God, in me there is what you can see and what you can behold.
Then I started seeing clearly and with a very wonderful peace in my heart,
I knew I had found The person I can Trust and what I can Trust, Jesus is his name.
I now look not from afar but look inside to see what Trust can do each day for me.
Cute Faces International's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRUST by Cute Faces International )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak