Cute Faces International
I looked in vain from afar
To behold a person I can Trust, but found none.
Then I looked again in zeal, to see what I can Trust, but found none.
Oh what a vain sight it has been,
then I slowly heard a still small voice
saying get up from where you are
if you want to see a person
or what you can Trust,
so I got up and came out of where I was standing
Then I saw a person whose name I recall as Faithful and True,
He said to me Hello, welcome to what you can Trust, I am The Word of God, in me there is what you can see and what you can behold.
Then I started seeing clearly and with a very wonderful peace in my heart,
I knew I had found The person I can Trust and what I can Trust, Jesus is his name.
I now look not from afar but look inside to see what Trust can do each day for me.
Cute Faces International's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRUST by Cute Faces International )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(03 April 1964)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal
- On birthday some mend, hasmukh amathalal
- Thou Shakespeare, Abby Bilan
- Keep God reserve, hasmukh amathalal