Cute Faces International
I looked in vain from afar
To behold a person I can Trust, but found none.
Then I looked again in zeal, to see what I can Trust, but found none.
Oh what a vain sight it has been,
then I slowly heard a still small voice
saying get up from where you are
if you want to see a person
or what you can Trust,
so I got up and came out of where I was standing
Then I saw a person whose name I recall as Faithful and True,
He said to me Hello, welcome to what you can Trust, I am The Word of God, in me there is what you can see and what you can behold.
Then I started seeing clearly and with a very wonderful peace in my heart,
I knew I had found The person I can Trust and what I can Trust, Jesus is his name.
I now look not from afar but look inside to see what Trust can do each day for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRUST by Cute Faces International )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey