Fabian Gerard Stanley
Sometimes we don't get what we pray for
And at other times we will.
Don't ever think God doesn't love you
Just know He's in charge, be still.
You may not always get what you want,
What you wish, or what you're yearning,
But never leave empty of hand
'Cos there's a lesson for the learning.
What it is we'll never know,
that makes us seek what's best
But in God's big loving hands,
I daily find my rest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trust Anyway by Fabian Gerard Stanley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro