Trust Is The Core Of Love
Lovers crossing a hanging bridge,
He offered her his hand to grasp;
She preferred his holding her hand.
Do grasping and holding differ?
A firm hand holding a frail one
Is a bond, ensuring safety.
A frail hand grasping a firm one
Is a bind, causing anxiety.
Woman wants to submit herself
To the trust she finds in her man.
Man takes care to sustain the faith
His woman reposes in him.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trust Is The Core Of Love by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Counting Backwards, Natalie Evans
- An Invasion Of Content, John Garth Raubenheimer
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan