G PAUL FISHER
Everybody serves the maker,
Good spirits know who the maker is
Anything the maker wants, is brought to him,
I suppose you could say That is bis!
And it is a well known fact, you see,
Nasty symbols and signs shown to the maker,
Only reflect back to them, I see.
And you have been warned to avoid stealing from him,
Theft from the maker are not acceptable you see,
Though perhaps it is becoming known,
Thieves only get what he has no interest in, I see.
G PAUL FISHER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by G PAUL FISHER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- There is Always Just RIGHT NOW! ...and t.., Monk E. Biz
- Anything for Love (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- Angels At Play, Ronald Chapman
- Amazing Day, Ronald Chapman
- Mr & Mrs toad 30 sec ditty, lee fones
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal