G PAUL FISHER
Everybody serves the maker,
Good spirits know who the maker is
Anything the maker wants, is brought to him,
I suppose you could say That is bis!
And it is a well known fact, you see,
Nasty symbols and signs shown to the maker,
Only reflect back to them, I see.
And you have been warned to avoid stealing from him,
Theft from the maker are not acceptable you see,
Though perhaps it is becoming known,
Thieves only get what he has no interest in, I see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by G PAUL FISHER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman