The earth will bleed,
The sky will cry,
The day the war begins...
No one will be shy.
There will be echos
There will be ravens
But in the depth of the war,
Peace is still where it stands.
This is the story of a future.
This is the story of a truth.
Because truth is not a race.
Truth is the revival of self-consciousness! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by Pranjal Borah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Used To Walk, Juan Olivarez
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma