The earth will bleed,
The sky will cry,
The day the war begins...
No one will be shy.
There will be echos
There will be ravens
But in the depth of the war,
Peace is still where it stands.
This is the story of a future.
This is the story of a truth.
Because truth is not a race.
Truth is the revival of self-consciousness! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by Pranjal Borah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal