Alon Calinao Dy
Truth About Marriage
Marriage is a sacred ceremony,
A blessing from God Almighty
When two hearts become one
And finally, love will never be gone.
Arranged marriage seems awkward
For those who are getting married.
Sometimes, their own free wills are violated
Before the eyes of the people and God.
I' m not saying it's wrong or bad
But what I'm really trying to say,
You have to think it day by day.
Be wise, patient and kind.
It's not something that you eat
And later you chew it out.
Marriage is for a lifetime
For people who are deeply in love.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth About Marriage by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beyond, Anthony Cavuoti
- my love is ten times deeper, Mandolyn Davidson
- The End of a Saner-Than-Most Trip to Wal.., Joseph Green
- Wooden, Mark Heathcote
- Snowflakes, Joseph Green
- 6: 30 in the Morning on a Saturday in th.., Joseph Green
- Foolishly Spending, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pussy- Or how Carl Sagan Gave 9-Yea.., Joseph Green
- Writing Poetry, Joseph Green
- Ode to Those People You Can't Find on Fa.., Joseph Green