Alon Calinao Dy
Truth About Marriage
Marriage is a sacred ceremony,
A blessing from God Almighty
When two hearts become one
And finally, love will never be gone.
Arranged marriage seems awkward
For those who are getting married.
Sometimes, their own free wills are violated
Before the eyes of the people and God.
I' m not saying it's wrong or bad
But what I'm really trying to say,
You have to think it day by day.
Be wise, patient and kind.
It's not something that you eat
And later you chew it out.
Marriage is for a lifetime
For people who are deeply in love.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth About Marriage by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way