Truth is true love
Love is what every man wants
Yet some men want the wrong type of love
Men abuse what women have
But others cherish what women hold within them
Some men don’t realize what women can do
Others can se beyond what they can do
Some men can’t see who women really are
Others can tell the truth of women and respect it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth is true love by Tengoku Tenshi )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher