truth is war
Voice of racism that preaches evil as though as
we are the losers and telling people that
Islam is the killers of life, using false tainted
philosophy that once made the others paint it white.
Psychological assassinations, prison sent to the
gallows of today’s mental distraction from those
that want us to all die. Slipping the suggestive
thinking and rearranging the views.
False freedom the wanting of corporate news
flowing through the mouths of the last set of
brother hood, the massacres of mass produced
missiles sent to love and hate the average
chemicals, frozen bodies and gave birth to the
demons and listening to through the eyes of living
the last seconds of sights.
Never given moment’s acts as the truth hits you
with the last perspective change the branches
of the trees looking through you and learning
the intense sense of trading my humanity to
the prospective of their thinking.
False idols prison sent like bin laden talking
the truth of today like the battered woman in
a lost marriage. Searching the last second
thats the truth of todays lives.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (truth is war by AJJ AJJ )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra
- Many Types of Pain, Christina Seyoum
- Good things, hasmukh amathalal
- I failed to understand this world, gajanan mishra