Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Trying To Overcome The Withdrawals
Tossing and turning.
Can't get enough to eat.
These craving are killing me so slowly.
An addiction of weakness.
There all I am thinking about.
Some one drug me, induce a coma.
Finally maybe I could just get some sleep.
Instead of rocking my feet.
Body chills and sweats.
An uncontrollable fever.
Please don't let me relapse.
Please just let me collapse.
No chance to be that mouse after the cheese.
He can sniff it out from anywhere within the maze.
It so much feels like the everlasting cure.
A continuation of only wanting more.
Resisting the unending urge.
Tempting it is to go off the deep end and splurge.
This maybe my last defiant surge.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.