I used to love you on Tuesdays
more than any other day of the week.
For that’s the day I’d hear your voice.
That’s the day we’d speak.
All other days of the week
as far as I can see
are not the days I love you.
They mean nothing to me.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tuesdays by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A fling, Sebenzile Mamba
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman